Whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your second or third home, buying an investment property or investing in a vacation home, buying is a huge decision. It can be one of the most rewarding and one of the most stressful experiences a person can have. Navigating the tricky waters of buying a home is no easy task. But, a good real estate agent can help. As you go through the buying process, you will normally take the following steps:
- Determine your goals
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- Work with Steve Vennemann BoardWalk Premier Realty INC
- Find your dream home
- Negotiate and strike a deal with the seller
- Lock down the financing
- Finalize the deal
- Owner financing -Contract for deed properties usually want 10% down of the sale price of the house to do a cd. Credit usually not an issue.
- We have helped buyers get a mortgage also that have thought they were out of luck.
- You don’t have to have perfect credit to get a mortgage. Usually a 580 credit score is the Minimum get a FHA loan. We work with lenders who get deals done. If they can’t get the buyer a mortgage they direct them the way to improve their credit and fico scores. If a buyer has good credit they can go conventional with as low as 3% down. VA the veterans can do zero down loans. Rural area loans with zero money down and MHFA loans with as low as a $1000 down.
BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC
Steve Vennemann (651-334-8312) BROKER