Shoreview, MN Contract for deed Homes. It’s a city in Ramsey County, Minnesota.
The population is 25,043. In 2008, Shoreview ranked fourth in a Family Circle list of best family towns.
Two nationally recognized public school districts provide educational services to Shoreview residents: District 621 (Mounds View) and District 623 (Roseville).
The following institutions are located in Shoreview:
- Island Lake Elementary School
- St. Odilia Catholic School
- Turtle Lake Elementary School
- Oak Hill Montessori www.oakhillmontessori.org
- Emmet D Williams Elementary School
St. Odilia’s, a private Catholic school, located next to Island Lake school, has a total enrollment of approximately 550 students in grades K–8.
- Island Lake Golf Center, located on Red Fox Road just south of the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Interstate 694
- Shoreview Community Center’s Tropics Indoor Water Park
- Shoreview Skatepark
- Shamrock Park, a recreation area located on Snelling and Co Rd I. Wedged into a residential area and featuring wooded trails, a baseball field, and a popular sledding hill.
- An extensive trail system links Shoreview’s many greenways and parks. The largest park within the city is Vadnais-Snail Lakes Regional Park.
- Public archery range
To view all homes for sale in